Coaching for women
For women who want to develop their leadership:
- Gender is never an issue when a male manager comes to us with a coaching request.
- It is more often, if not systematically, that a woman in management comes with questions about adopting a masculine or a feminine leadership style, about her credibility and the perception of her skills.
- Gender is also a factor for women who work in highly masculine contexts: executive level, science, technology and engineering…
- Improving self-esteem, building confidence are often at the core of the coaching.
- We have coached or trained close to a hundred female leaders working in all kind of organisations (both public and private sectors), when not the owner of their own business.
- We propose a combined solution including 6 to 10 hours of coaching and the Springboard® training.